Aquatic Pulse

Aquatic Pulse is a blog designed to help aquarium enthusiasts learn more about aquatic life

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A New Approach to Aquariums

When I first started out in this hobby, it was easy to find basic information in starting up this hobby. I easily found basic information on caring for goldfish and understanding the nitrate cycle. At first this was enough to satisfy my needs, but as my skills developed, I wanted more and more. Sadly, I'm at the point where to find more information would require me to read scientific journal articles, which were difficult to read at first. The scientific articles were written in such a way that the reader needed to have understanding of things that weren't common to most people (statistics, chemistry, endocrinology, cellular biology, etc). Likewise, there were a lack of unbiased reviews of aquarium products, which would have of great when I was deciding on upgrading and setting up my ideal tank.
In this blog, Aquatic Pulse, I hope to provide you with the greater knowledge and information on aquatic studies, unbiased reviews on aquarium products, and DIY projects to help further your skills and save you money.



Look forward to my next post on Neocaridina Heteropoda varation Red (Cherry Shrimp)

-